Restriction endonucleases are a class of endonuclease that recognize specific deoxynucleotide sequences and cleave the phosphodiester bond between two deoxyribonucleotides at specific sites in each chain. BsaI derived from Bacillus Thermophilus, is a commonly used restriction endonuclease. BsaI recognizes the following sequence:
Then it functions DNA cleavage.
This product uses recombinant protein production technology to obtain restriction endonuclease BsaI. Applying pharmaceutical leveled adjuvant and material for production, strictly controlling host protein residues, nucleic acid residues and other impurities, we guarantee manufacture and quality control practice complying to GMP regulation, as well as all the materials traceable.
|Appearance||Clear and transparent solution|
|Visible Particles||Meet the specification|
|Endonuclease Residues||The degradation of substrate was ≤10%|
|Exonuclease Residues||The degradation of substrate was ≤10%|
|RNase Residues||The degradation of substrate was ≤10%|
|Bacterial Endotoxin Residues||≤10 EU/mg|
|Exogenous DNA Residues||≤10 pg/KU|
|Host-cell Protein Residues||≤50 ppm|
|Heavy Metal Residues||≤10 ppm|
Production according to the following specifications
1. ISO 9001:2015, certified facility.
2. GMP appendix – cell therapy products, State Drug Administration.
3. General introduction to human gene therapy – Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2020, National Pharmacopoeia Commission.
4. USP Chapter <1043>, Ancillary Materials for Cell, Gene, and Tissue-Engineered Products.
5. USP Chapter <92>, Growth Factors and Cytokines Used in Cell Therapy Manufacturing.
6. Ph. Eur. General Chapter 5.2.12, Raw Materials of Biological Origin for the Production of Cell-based and Gene Therapy Medicinal Products.
At 37℃, pH 7.5, within 1 h, the amount of enzyme required for totally digestion 1μg λDNA (HindIII digestion, none Dcm methylation) is defined as one unit of enzyme activity.
10mM Tris-HCl; 300mM NaCl; 1mM DTT; 0.1mM EDTA; 0.5mg/ml HAS; 50% Glycerol; pH 7.4 at 25℃.
|BsaI, GMP Grade (10U/μl)||100μl|
Reaction System (50μl)
|10×BsaI Reaction Buffer, GMP Grade||5μl|
|BsaI, GMP Grade||1μl|
|RNase Free Water||Up to 50μl|
|M062012||BsaI, GMP Grade||Animal-free, ampicillin-free|