|PCM47S 1 mL
|PCM47M 5 mL
|2×SuperStar Probe Mixture
SuperStar sProbe Mixture is a premix solution dedicated to real-time fluorescent quantitative PCR using probe methods (TaqMan, Molecular Beacon, etc.). The core component SuperStar DNA Polymerase is a hot-start DNA polymerase modified by double antibodies. It can recover DNA polymerase activity by heating at 95°C for 5 seconds. It has many advantages such as strong specificity and high detection sensitivity, and is equipped with the most suitable buffer optimized for qPCR. , the concentration of the reaction solution was 2×. The unique qPCR buffer system and hot-start enzyme combination of this product can effectively inhibit the generation of non-specific products and significantly improve the amplification efficiency of qPCR. It is very suitable for high specificity, high sensitivity, single and multiplex amplification, etc. qPCR reaction. Customers only need to add templates, primers, and probes, which is easy to use.
Pre-experiment preparation and precautions
1. Before use, please mix the product upside down and gently after it is completely melted, and use it after a short centrifugation.
2. This product is recommended to be used in small portions. If it needs to be used frequently in a short period of time, it can be stored at 2-8°C for 6 months.
3. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of this product. Repeated freezing and thawing (freezing and thawing times ≤ 20 times) may reduce the performance of the product.
4. This product can be stored at -20±5°C and protected from light for a long time.
5. When configuring the reaction system of this product, it is best to carry out in a clean bench or a sterile environment.