M050801 eGFP mRNA
eGFP mRNA encodes a green fluorescent protein and can be expressed in mammalian cells. It simulates mature mRNA with a 5’Cap 1 structure and a 3’poly (A) tail, making it an ideal choice for studying transfection and expression using various assays.
This product is a mature mRNA with a 5’Cap 1 structure and a 3’poly (A) tail, synthesized using the T7 High Yield RNA Transcription kit and modified by the Cap 1 Capping System.
1. The Cap 1 structure is more suitable for mammalian systems than the Cap 0 structure (ARCA and m7Cap), with higher transcription efficiency. The addition of poly (A) tail inhibits RNA mediated innate immune activation, increasing the stability and lifespan of mRNA in vivo and in vitro. Poly (A) also plays an important role in improving the efficiency of translation initiation.
2. The experimental method is simple and fast, with stable results and good reproducibility.
3. High transfection efficiency.
1. As a reporting material for gene regulation and functional research.
2. Suitable for detection of mRNA transmission, translation efficiency, cell viability, and in vivo imaging.
No RNA enzyme residue, single mRNA electrophoresis band, and stable transfection efficiency.
Store at -20 ℃.
|eGFP mRNA (1mg/ml)||100ug||1mg|